Formed in 1854, the citizens of Conyers created the city for the purposes of enhanced services and a better quality of life. Since then, those governing and serving the citizens of Conyers have long held these philosophy and mission statements to be utmost priority.
The employees of the City of Conyers have a duty and a responsibility to provide our customers with:
- Customer service delivered with respect, courtesy and dignity.
- Affordable, quality and innovative services.
- Zero tolerance for any activity which threatens their health, safety and welfare.
- Fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- An environment that fosters civic pride.
The city of Conyers serves the needs of our customers in the following areas:
- Public safety, health and welfare
- Diverse recreational and entertainment opportunities
- Tourism development
- Integrated technology for affordable service delivery
- Participative government
- Economic revitalization
To fulfill our mission, the city of Conyers will build a team that demonstrates a commitment to our customers each and every day!