If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 911 immediately!
Welcome to the Conyers Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. Using this online citizen police reporting system, you will be able to submit a report to the police and immediately print a copy of the reported incident. Please read the following instructions carefully before filing a police report online:
- If this is an emergency, a dangerous situation, or a crime in progress –
Call 911 for immediate assistance!
- If the incident occurred somewhere other than within the city limits of Conyers, Georgia –
Contact the local jurisdiction in which the incident occurred.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. You may also find further information in our FAQs located at the bottom of the page.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Conyers Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Thefts and Supplemental Information (to other filed reports)
You will also be able to notify the Conyers Police Department of other information such as:
Suspicious Activity and Home Checks while on Vacation
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Create Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Conyers Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 770-483-6600) to file your report.
Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
|Question||What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?||
|Answer||If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency call 770-483-6600.|
|Question||What if this happened in another city can I file a report using this online police citizen reporting system?||
|Answer||No, If a crime took place outside of the City of Conyers Police Department please call the police department for that city.|
|Question||What if this happened on a state Freeway?||
|Answer||If this took place on a state Freeway please call the Highway Patrol Office nearest you.|
|Question||What is a known suspect?||
|Answer||A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in.|
To obtain a copy of an old or active incident, please click on the "Obtain a Accident/Incident Report" link below.