Alcohol Beverage Licensing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Planning and Inspection Services
1174 Scott Street
Conyers, Georgia 30012

Categories of Alcoholic Beverage Licensing are:

  1. Retail beer and wine
  2. Retail beer, wine and distilled spirits
  3. Consumption on Premise beer and wine
  4. Consumption on Premise beer, wine and distilled spirits

If your business intends to sell beer, wine and/or liquor for off- premise consumption, you must apply for a Retail Alcoholic Beverage License.

If your business is a restaurant or you desire to operate a drinking place, then a Consumption on Premises license is required.  

Download the application permit or visit us at the Planning and Inspections Department at 1174 Scott Street in Conyers to pick up a packet. After completing the appropriate application please contact the Planning and Inspection Services Department to schedule a pre-submittal meeting with the City Marshall. Please plan on two hours for this meeting as the Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance will be provided to you and the expectations explained.

You must have both the City of Conyers Alcoholic Beverage License and the State of Georgia Alcoholic Beverage License in order to purchase alcoholic beverages from a state approved distributor. To learn about the State of Georgia Alcoholic Beverage License requirements please contact the Georgia Department of Revenue or visit them at