Welcome to the City of Conyers GIS
Geographic Information System (GIS) allows businesses, corporations and governments to view, understand, interpret and visualize data in a number of ways that reveal relationships, patterns and trends. These patterns and trends come in the form of maps, globes, reports and charts. With growing technology, the GIS maps are spatially associated with database links to supply various forms of analysis for city departments and other jurisdictions in our area. As GIS technology evolves, our organization and business processes will change to reflect new business and technical needs.
The Conyers GIS uses ArcGIS, a full suite of Environmental Research Systems Institute (ESRI) software. The City of Conyers GIS is located in the Department of Planning and Inspection Services at 1174 Scott Street, on the second floor.
GIS Products & Services
The City of Conyers GIS Department provides products and services to other agencies and to the general public. In general, such products and services include:
- Digital data - the base upon which all other GIS products are built
- Spatial analysis - a means to combine data from many sources to solve problems
- Hardcopy maps - plotted with unlimited combinations of data layers at any scale
- Reports - primarily the result of a query or spatial analysis
- Customer Service - prompt and courteous assistance to the general public and to all clients
City of Conyers GIS has several interactive maps available for your use. Enjoy exploring digital information about Conyers to help with decisions for business and/or personal needs. If you have any issues accessing or using the maps, please contact Donna Freeman at 770-785-3805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interactive Maps and Tours
Pricing for Conyers GIS Data
|8.5 x 11||$10.00|
|8.5 x 14||$10.00|
|11 x 17||$20.00|
|13 x 19||$20.00|
|24 x 36||$30.00|
|30 x 42||$75.00|
|42 x 54||$125.00|
**Second map printed of first (same) map is half price. Prices above are for full color printing. Line art printing (ex. roads) available for half price of above pricing.
Conyers GIS Digital Data Price Schedule
- Street center lines with address - $100.00
- City limits - $50.00
- Street center lines without addresses - $50.00
- Point address - $100.00
- Complete Cherokee Run Golf Club course - greens, bunkers, fairways, tee boxes and markers - $500.00
- Stormwater (points, lines and polygons) - $100.00
- Georgia International Horse Park (gates, parking, monuments, restrooms and buildings) - $150.00
- Olde Town Conyers monuments - $40.00
- Other vector data - $25.00 per layer (ex. streetlights, voting districts, FLU)
- Two-foot contours (LiDAR) - $1,550.00 for layer/$40.00 per tile
- Aerial photography - $1,550.00 for layer/$40.00 per tile
All requests that are not pre-prepared will be considered as a custom product request. Printed maps resulting from custom work will be charged as the "Printed Maps" rates listed. Tile size = 2500x2500.
Data Exchange Agreement [PDF] must be signed and delivered prior to data dissemination.
For more information, contact Donna Freeman, GISP, GIS Manager at 770-785-3805 or email@example.com.