About Public Relations and Tourism
The Department of Public Relations and Tourism is responsible for all public information programming for the city of Conyers and the Georgia International Horse Park. Responsibilities of this department include:
- Managing all media relations and serving as a city of Conyers spokesperson
- Serving as the contact point for public information
- Developing and implementing programs and special events in Olde Town Conyers
- Implementing and managing tourism projects through the Conyers Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Managing the Conyers Welcome Center and programming the landmark sign at I-20
- Producing and coordinating all advertising for the city of Conyers and the Georgia International Horse Park
- Maintaining the city of Conyers website and social media platforms
Newcomers, residents and visitors alike are encouraged to visit the Conyers Convention and Visitors Bureau to learn more about what's happening in Conyers.
Thanks for your interest in the city of Conyers logo and brand. If you have questions, need to confirm acceptable usage or obtain an authorized graphic file, please contact Jennifer Edwards, director of Public Relations and Tourism at (770) 929-4299 or Jennifer.Edwards@conyersga.gov.