The City of Conyers is proud to present the 36th Annual Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival on March 25 & 26, 2017 at the Georgia International Horse Park (Rain or Shine). The Cherry Blossom Festival originated as a way to encourage cultural understanding and friendship through international music, dance, games, food and crafts. The festival offers multiple stages for continuous entertainment, hundreds of art and craft booths, various children's activities and food courts. The Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival has received many awards over the years for Best Event in the Southeast by the Southeast Festival and Events Association. It has also been selected over the years as a Top 20 Event in the Southeast by the Southeast Tourism Society. The hours of the festival are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily. There is a $5.00 charge for one day parking or an $8.00 parking pass to attend both days of the festival. There is no admission fee. No pets please! We hope that you will come to Spring Into Pink!
The Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival would like to say "Thank You" to the businesses that make this community event possible.
- Join the Pink Out! Wear the cherry blossom colors (pink and green) or decorate your stroller or wagon to be a part of the Pink Out. Judges will be roaming the festival plaza in search of the best outfits, decorated strollers and wagons. If you get "pinked" during the festival by a judge, you have won a prize!
- Shop, party and Spring Into Pink! Wearing your festival colors, shop among hundreds of art and craft exhibitors showcasing unique handmade goods. Hundreds of artist booths line the festival plaza selling items such as jewelry, toys, clothing, accessories, furniture, yard art, bath products, pet supplies and much more. Win Blossom Bucks to spend among the art and craft exhibitors!
- Experience Japanese culture during one of the cultural performances on the main stage.
- What better way to experience different cultures and traditions than with your taste buds! The festival's food courts offer a variety of international treats and your festival favorites such as funnel cakes, Italian ice, hamburgers and hot dogs.
- Play in the large, newly redesigned interactive children's area filled with moonwalks, rockwalls, obstacle courses and much more.
- Enjoy the local culture during one of the live band or dance group performances on one of the festival's stages.
- Go on a Scavenger Hunt to win a fun festival prize! Search high and low for the Pink Kimonos hidden among the art and craft booths. If you find a kimono, gently take it and return it to the information booth to receive your prize.
- Catch the high-flying action of the Ultimate Air Dog Show presented by Ingles and the Rockdale/Newton Citizen.
- Celebrate the cherry blossom season all month long by attending one of the auxiliary events prior to the festival.
Get Your Pink On All Month Long! Conyers celebrates the cherry blossom season for an entire month with a variety of events hosted by organizations throughout the community. Events include a pageant, golf tournament, community walk, and croquet tournament. Click the link below to view the entire calendar of Cherry Blossom events.
Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival Calendar of Events
As you make plans to Spring Into Pink! at the Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival, extend your stay to enjoy all that Conyers as to offer. Click on the links below to explore various activities and attractions. Watch the excitement of a horse show, play golf, shop in Olde Town Conyers, visit the Walk of Heroes War Memorial and experience the splendor of the Monastery of the Holy Spirit.
Olde Town Conyers
Atlanta Spring Classic Horse Show
Cherokee Run Golf Club
Monastery of the Holy Spirit
Walk of Heroes/Veterans War Memorial Park
Recreational Activities at the Georgia International Horse Park
For More Information, contact the Georgia International Horse Park
1996 Centennial Olympic Parkway
Conyers, GA 30013